This statement explains COMFISH MARINE’s policy relating to personal privacy and
COMFISH MARINE collects and stores the following information about you when you visit the website www.comfishmarine.co.uk
- the name of the domain from which you access the internet (for example, btinternet.com.
- the date and time you access the site, and the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site. COMFISH MARINE uses this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of its site.
- COMFISH MARINE will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information. If you choose to send e-mail, registration, or other personal information over the internet, you do so voluntarily.
If you contact COMFISH MARINE by e-mail, telephone or letter, or via the Enquiry Form on the website, you consent to COMFISH MARINE storing the information and using it to contact you to pursue our lawful business together.
COMFISH MARINE will not disclose personal information provided to it except as follows:
- At your request, which may be oral, in writing, by telephone, electronic or other means we recognise.
- When disclosure is required by law, such as pursuant to court order, subpoena, legal process or government agency examination or investigation, or to protect or enforce our rights;
By your use of and connection to our website, you understand and consent to this privacy statement. If for any reason you are concerned that the information maintained COMFISH MARINE is not correct or if for some reason you believe COMFISH MARINE has not adhered to these privacy principles, please notify us by calling 07730 607316.